Monday, June 4, 2012

So, I'm back from vacation...

and I have to say, I am NOT happy about it! lol... I had an amazing week, sunning and funning in the Caribbean. There was lots of great food, and cocktails, and I couldn't have asked for better company. We took a cruise (Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas) to Jamaica, Cozumel, and Labadee. There were beautiful sunny days, amazing beaches, and gorgeous night skies...with the moon and stars in all their glory! But now that I'm back to life and reality, it's time to blog about what I wore on vacation! Now, I will admit that I was terrible about having myself photographed everyday, but I did manage to get some decent pics. I will also admit that there were some hits and misses...I know what I think they are, and I'm interested to see what you all think. As always, feed back and questions are welcomed!



This was my "formal" look. The dress came from avenue.com, the shoes and Jewelry from payless.com, and the clutch from lanebryant.com.



                                    
          This is my swim suit cover, which I purchased from oldnavy.com. I love it! Very Comfy...







             This was my "smart casual" ensemble. The outfit came from onestopplus.com, the shoes from Oldnavy.com.





               I could not wait to wear this dress! I purchased this from Catos....and if your wondering what the big deal was with this look, scroll down a bit further, and check out the back!






           Ok, so it was pretty cloudy, and foggy when this picture was taken...but I loved this look too. Over all, it was super comfy, yet stylish....the whole look, from head to toe, can be found at oldnavy.com



            This was my absolute favorite outfit of the entire vacation. You can't really tell in the pictures, but the bottoms are "cargo" crops, in a dark olive green. I paired this look with the red ankle wrap sandals, which I featured in my summer events blog. I felt sassy and sexy in this look, and received several compliments....the best one, was that I "looked like a ray of sunshine"...lol.  The entire look, from head to toe, can also be found at oldnavy.com


As always, thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. Now, go forth, and keep it classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment