Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Review of Swimdress with White Side Bow

Originally submitted at OneStopPlus

Chic - pure and simple. Our plus size black swimdress is accented with a pretty bow at the top left. Plus size swimwear. Machine wash. Imported.

  • Bandeau-style black swimdress with contrast white band and bow at the top of the bodice
  • Removable/adjustable white strap, soft mo...


sexy and comfortable!

By Brenda from Fayetteville, NC on 6/14/2012

 

5out of 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Cup Fit: Feels true to size

Pros: Attractive Design, Slimming, Good Fit, High Quality, Comfortable, Flattering

Best Uses: Swimming, Tanning, Beach, Boating

Describe Yourself: Classic, Stylish

Was this a gift?: No

I purchases this for the cruise I just took. And while I bought 2 other suites with me, I lived in this one. I love that the straps are removable, and I wore it strapless every time. The lining has great support, and smooths out all of my bumps and bulges.It also gave me great breast support, even with out the straps (but at a C cup, I'm a bit small as plus sized girls go)...and Bonus! No tan lines! I got in blue, and the color is exactly as pictured. All in all, I highly recommend this suite.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment