Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello all...

In light of the Tragedy that unfolded in Colorado this week, I will not do a fashion post.  However I will ask that each of you take a moment to reflect on what's happened, take time to hug your loved ones a little tighter, and to say a prayer for those affected.

Father,

I come to you today for a community in need. I pray that you bring peace where there is chaos, understanding where there is confusion, and healing to the wounded...mentally, physically, and emotionally. I know that you are the only one who can truly provide these things, and I am thankful...because I know through your love all things are possible. In Christ's name I pray. Amen!

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. (Ephesians-3:20)



As always, thank you for taking the time to read my blog! Now go forth, and keep it classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment