Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Review of Hollywood Slim Leg Jean

Originally submitted at Avenue.com

Stay on trend with these slim-style plus size jeans. The comfortable stretch denim will give you the perfect look every time you put them on.

  • Slim leg jean with 5-pocket styling.
  • Single button with zip closure.
  • Signature embroidery on back pocket...


Finally, a true slim leg Jean!

By Brenda V from Fayetteville, NC on 9/17/2012

 

5out of 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Inseam: Feels true to length

Pros: Flattering, Comfortable, Great Fit, Great Color

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Travel

Describe Yourself: Trendy

Was this a gift?: No

I have purchased slim leg Jeans from the Avenue in the past, and the legs never fit me right. While I am decidedly plus sized(22/24), I have thin legs. These Jeans are a perfect fit. The legs, for once, are not too big, and they still fit in the waist, stomach, and butt. I got them in black, and the color is a true black. Very pleased with my purchas!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment